I just realized I have a lot of picture taking to do
and all on my phone =D
but i think i can handle it.
nowadays i am kept busy by school and work. I am a bit worried that spending almost every night at Taisa's might just effect my grades....need to start studying more.
here are a few pictures
its a bit blurry, but i hope you can see that the black blob is me, playing fooseball against the best gamer ever!!!
Jason, who happens to share my last name, beat me
Jason, who happens to share my last name, beat me
i was SHOCKED
but hey, not bad
i beat him after that...realized i had to step it up a notch =D
Now this is a cool and sad picture. this is while we drove down the mountains to fresno. that at the bottom is a blanket of clouds and fog that surround our city. the whole day it was sunny in Shaver. once we got down, sun went bye bye
My favorite picture on my phone. the frozen lake and amazing sky. you can actually see the rays!!!



3 comments:
I love the pics. :) Keep it up!
so is that why you stopped coming over to my house :(
hey natalia. i've created a blog. now we can be blog-buddies :)
-Vasya
Post a Comment