Friday, January 11, 2008

the beginning...

So i wake up to find my sister and her roommate in Lithuania, my good friend in Italy, and I myself am here, just as always, and i have to get up and do the usual thing. but thats what life is all about, getting up and continuing even when at first it seems impossible. Life is about adapting to new situations, and trying your best. and if you do fall, Christ is there still holding tight to you like always. So no matter where you are, we can always be friends. We have the greatest connection in common =+D

3 comments:

Jaclyn Marina said...

Dearie I miss you and will always be close to you! I love the name btw... ;) I'm SO glad that we are friends and I'm so astonished by how quickly our friendship blossomed. =) I love it and wouldn't trade it for the world!

Okay, enough Cheesey McCheeserson. :D I'm going to wash some clothes now! Poka! Jackie

Jaclyn Marina said...

Oh, I like it alright. ;)

Anonymous said...

and ur cuzin tima in sac :) yea its suks. i miss u, yakie, amy and essa :( we all go seperated, some in different countries and some just a different city. but i'll visit this weekend at least u :)